Contract (C2C) Database Engineer
The software engineer will work within the centralized DB engineer group and support the software infrastructure required to operate and integrate Postgres/Greenplum/Memsql into the standardized MS global Database environment.
• The core responsibilities of this role include:
o Engineer/sustain PG/GP/Memsql
o Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements
o Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
o Document & Publish fixes in central knowledge base.
o Dissemination of knowledge amongst colleagues.
The individual chosen for this position should have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Experience with PG, GP or memsql
• High level of competence in multiple languages including Python,Perl, Ksh
• Good understanding of UNIX and/or Linux system fundamentals
• SQL programming skills
• Strong troubleshooting mindset
• Expertise in designing enterprise large-scale software infrastructures
• Good presentation, interpersonal, and written skills
• A team player with the ability to work in a demanding environment.
57 total views, 1 today