W2 (Compunnel) Infor HCM Consultant
Provide support with the development, configuration, testing, deployment and integration of Infor HCM Application Security for a Global Transformation project. Provides input for systems development and administration from a security point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the global HCM solution. Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Provide HCM security solution design and manage the development, configuration, testing, deployment/cutover, and integration – covering all security aspects of the HCM implementation lifecycle.
Gather HCM security requirements and provide recommendations for the program.
- Provide input for systems development and database administration from a security point of view.
Design appropriate roles, permission lists and role level security for all functional areas within each HR environment.
- Work with project workstreams to design, implement and maintain security structures for the Infor, SAP and Kronos applications.
- Routinely audit security in all HCM environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function.
- Maintain and migrate security across multiple environments in support of database refresh activities.
Analyze and resolve security and access problems in the HCM environments.
- Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation and practices.
Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analysis and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, coordination and meeting customer expectations
Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
5+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 4+ years of HCM experience with at least of 2 years of experience with Infor cloud HCM Application Security.
Broad-based knowledge of Security controls, Information Technology, Compliance, and HRIS applications.
Possess extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working with a global project team
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Preferred experience with Infor Cloud suite HCM.
- Preferred experience with SAP HR and Payroll
- Preferred experience with Birst
- Preferred experience with Tableau
- SAP Governance Risk and Compliance 10.0 (GRC) or above preferred.
- Experience with supporting Saviynt Identity Governance Tool
38 total views, 1 today