Contract (C2C) Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Successful candidates will be self-starters with a proven track record working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build templates, create emails, conduct quality control and send the email. For a specific client or body of work responsible for managing the execution of email production, including meticulous QA of programs and campaigns to ensure flawless execution.
1). 3+ years’ experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target creating and executing campaigns.
– Open to less than three years of actual experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as long as they are advanced and have other relevant experience (see Key Skills in the Description)
2). Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities
3). Experience working with data extensions
4). Detail-oriented with excellent communication
*It is a plus if the candidate has basic HTML and/or SQL skills
- 3+ years’ experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target creating and executing campaigns
- Working knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem; Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus
- Experience creating templates, and managing content within Content Builder
- Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMP script, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Experience with drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, a/b testing, segmentation lists – data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- Experience with Journey Builder
- Deploy error-free campaigns on time.
- Tag and code content and links for tracking against a cross-channel environment.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of related tools, including workflow tools, as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing best practices with regard to deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
- General writing and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Basic understanding of Data Management Platforms
28 total views, 1 today