Contract (C2C) Wealth Management Technology – Senior UI/UX Developer
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, and securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
• Develop modular, scalable, stable, and optimized front-end code for applications using Angular 2+ with Java APIs.
• Implement automated testing for AngularJS 2+ code using Karma/Jasmine/Protractor.
• Interact with Business, Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and other global teams during various phases of development.
• Turn data into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights.
• Deep knowledge (5+ years) of large scale front-end enterprise application development in Angular 2+ along with exceptional debugging skills.
• Strong programming expertise in Java/J2EE.
• Strong knowledge of Node.js, HTML5, CSS, Less, and responsive design concepts.
• Strong experience with UX Design/Wireframe.
• Experience writing unit test cases for Angular code using Jasmine/Karma unit testing frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of industry standard build tools such as NPM and Webpack.
• Robust experience with Angular based Grid libraries such as ag-Grid.
• Solid grasp of distributed architecture including RESTful Services, Web API, and messaging.
• Prior experience with data visualization.
• Prior experience delivering using Agile methodology.
• Strong problem solving and system design.
• Previous experience engaging in peer design and code reviews.
• Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills; will be engaging directly with business users.
• Self-Driven with a desire to learn both personally and professionally.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills.
• Working knowledge of interfacing with RDBMS (DB2 and/or SQL Server).
• Experience with other JS libraries and frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.).
• Prior working experience in financial industry.
44 total views, 1 today