Contract (C2C) Web UI Developer
As a Web UI Developer, you will be required to manage a variety of design and development services. We are partnering with the client in building a front-end component library that is used across the company to build consumer facing application for multiple lines of business. The latest version of the library is being developed using React as the base library so knowledge of it and related technologies is required. The person will be required not only to develop new components but also to participate actively in the design and architecture of such project, as well as providing guidance to app development teams using this component library and front-end development best practices.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
· Develop UI components based on ReactJS according to specification defined for its visual design, interaction design and accessibility requirements.
· Participate actively in the design and architecture discussions of the individual UI components as well as the library as a whole.
· Conduct research activities of different technologies that could be incorporated as part of the library.
· Potentially participate in the development of tooling mechanisms required to build the component library as part of the continuous integration pipelines.
· Provide guidance to application development teams using the component library in terms of best practices.
· Gather feedback from other application developers in the use of the library and share it with the team to enhance the design and architecture of the component library to improve its usability and adoption.
· Participate in support activities to help application developers get the most out of the component library.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
· 6+ years experience in Software Development, 4+ in UI Development
· Experience using modern front-end frameworks or libraries: AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, Ember and the like.
· Exposure to ReactJS and Webpack
· Excellent communication skills
· Git workflows
74 total views, 1 today