13E6ADB4 ~ Bhuvanaa S. – Lead Business System Analyst
LEAD BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Seasoned professional with ten years of experience in product management, business systems analysis; adept at identifying business problems, developing strategic plans, initiating change, and implementing new processes. Expert in creating detailed functional analyses; building requirements for highly available distributed systems for extracting, ingesting, and processing large data sets; and translating business requirements into data requirements. Expert in building clear roadmaps, inspiring teams and delivering results exceeding stakeholder expectations. Strong leader within the partner and business community. Ran cross functional teams. Key skills include:
Requirements Analyses | Business Intelligence | Data Modeling | Scrum | Project Management | SDLC | Agile & Waterfall
Statistical Programming Languages: Python, SQL
Databases/other: SQL Server, Oracle, Cosmos, Kusto
Data Visualization/Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI R2, Tableau, Power BI
Modeling Tools: MS Visio
Microsoft Office & Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Project
Defect Tracking/PM Tools: Rational Clear Quest, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Confluence
Master’s Certificate in Business Analysis, THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Washington, DC
Master of Science, Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO, Toledo, OH
MU SIGMA LLC, BELLEVUE, WA Jul 2019 – Present
Lead Business Systems Analyst – Microsoft – C + AI Project Valyrian
Gather business requirements from client; identify and improve existing business processes; creating and maintaining deliverables; ad hoc analysis; implement the automation of device configuration; build and maintain database of devices as a backend for a custom dashboard; solutions and reporting, using SQL and visualization tools such as Power BI.
Lead Business Systems Analyst – Microsoft – Azure Product 360
Gather business requirements from client; define the problem clearly; build specifications for the new scorecards, work with partner teams to gather requirements related to onboarding new metrics into Product 360; driving design issues to solution; manage an offshore team of 5 engineers and work closely to ship the product within timelines.
DEUTSCHE BANK, Cary, NC Jul 2014 –Jul 2019
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Manage Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from planning phase till delivery including defining and prioritizing features, managing backlog, sprint planning, and execution. Develop functional specification documents in collaboration with business partners and other stakeholders. Clarify requirements through interviews to identify use cases and document UC specifications. Define complex transformation data mapping rules for integrating data from various sources.
▪ Successfully led DSS – STORM project, a risk management reporting platform for Direct Security Services line within Global Transaction Banking. Owned the entire product road map; Delivered the project with high quality and minimal bugs within timeframe.
▪ Led a product team by collaborating with various stakeholders including architects, users, UX designers for redesigning the existing broker portal for 3 different markets.
▪ Played key role in understanding business functionality and translating into 0061pplication requirements. Defined product vision, strategy and roadmap.
▪ Played instrumental role in creating targeted questionnaires and interviews for SMEs, clients, and business users to gather analytical requirements. This eliminated a lot of ad-hoc back and forth communications as questions arise.
▪ Managed 4 project scrum teams and planned for strategic and development releases.
CAPITAL ONE, McLean, VA Dec 2011 – Jun 2014
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
I managed an agile team and lead customer engagements which are highly analytical in nature. My duties involve getting/defining customer requirements, finding new business leads, project design, building ad hoc reports and ensuring successful end to end implementation within timelines. Below are some key projects.
▪ Built a BA Center of Excellence. I set up weekly discussions along with an internal portal for BA to discuss new initiatives, concerns within their teams so that we could collectively address it and learn from them to boost efficiency in our projects. This was a huge benefit to several teams.
▪ Lead the development of mobile app for retail customers – mobile check deposit feature. Proactively found potential issues by designing effective test cases, querying databases to figure out the root cause of issues and presented several usage related metrics to leadership to address ongoing concerns.
▪ Successfully led a product team for the NGTB (Next Gen Teller Bank) project. The goal of the project was to replace the existing touch point teller system with a single teller platform (Argo teller) and introduce image capture capabilities.
▪ Earned “Excellence in Action – Ownership” Spotlight Award from Enterprise Data Services Team (2013).
UNIVERSITY COMPUTER CORPORATION, Toledo, OH Aug 2009 – Nov 2011
Business Systems Analyst
Teamed with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams, as well as across functional units, to identify business needs and discuss solutions. Reviewed wireframes with users, collected feedback, and revised design.
Wrote SQL queries to test application for data integrity and participated in testing; executed SQL queries on relational databases to create daily reports. Assisted data modeler in building logical data model, providing feedback and suggestions on fact and dimension tables and ensuring adherence to customer’s wants and needs.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Groups & Associations
- H1B, Seattle, WA
13 total views, 1 today